The Total Rewards Advisor will play a lead role in the evolution of total rewards program. This individual will work closely with the business, advising them on compensation matters, and is pivotal in the successful implementation and management of compensation policies and programs, including base pay, incentives, reward and recognition programs, as well as the annual performance and rewards process cycle.
- Develop, implement and lead compensation communication and training programs for managers and HR. Support the development and roll-out of internal compensation tools and systems.
- In partnership with the Manager, Total Rewards, lead the planning, implementation and communication of annual compensation processes including salary review and short-term incentive pay for management group employees and the profit-sharing plan and general salary increase for bargaining unit employees.
- Lead or participate in the design, development and ongoing administration of the job evaluation system for both excluded and non-excluded positions. Work with managers and HR business partners to ensure new and existing roles are appropriately documented and evaluated. Ensure compliance with the collective agreement and legislation.
- Provide ongoing consultation and subject-matter expertise to business leaders, HR Business Partners and Recruitment on compensation-related policies, programs, practices, and administration. Engage with the organization to understand needs and develop and deliver solutions that align with and progress YVR’s strategic plan.
- Lead or participate in research of compensation practices and trends to analyse and identify issues or opportunities for compensation and rewards programs. Gather both qualitative and quantitative data through internal and external sources to diagnose issues and develop rewards program and policies.
- Minimum 3 years of recent, related progressive experience supplemented by post-secondary education in Human Resources or Business or other related field, plus experience working unionized setting; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A