Website Government of Yukon
Reporting to the Public Health Programs Manager, the Medical Clinic Supervisor is responsible to lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the Dawson Medical Clinic which includes supervising a small team of Medical Office Assistants and closely collaborating with physicians and key partners to ensure excellent client service.
- Experience in using an electronic medical record (eg. Plexia) would be considered an asset, and;
- Experience in rural/northern locations would be considered an asset;
- Clear understanding of confidentiality and privacy.
- Experience in a Medical Office Assistant role;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, organization and flexibility;
- Medical Office Administration training/certificate would be considered an asset.
- Strong supervisory skills;
- Experience in a supervisory role, is an asset;
- Excellent skills in Office Suite programs; and,
- Experience leading a team in a healthcare setting would be considered an asset;
- Strong leadership skills;
Company: Government of Yukon
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dawson City, Yukon, CA
Application Deadline: N/A