Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Under the general supervision of the Charge Technologist, the incumbent is responsible for the performance of routine laboratory procedures, quality control, and record keeping.
- Ability to perform duties as described
- Fluent language skills (written and oral) in both French and English may be required
- Work under pressure
- Proficient analytical skills
- Graduate of an approved Medical Radiography program with attained certification by the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT).
- Maintains confidentiality with all information entrusted to the position
- Must maintain active registration with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) and the Manitoba Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (MAMRT).
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thompson, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A