Website Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
The Chief Operating Officer is accountable for leading the Winnipeg West Health Campus Executive team & working as an active member of the Regional Senior Management team providing leadership on strategic and operations issues. The COO is an active participant in the transformation of better-quality outcomes for patients and communities across the health system.
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Post- graduate degree preferably in a health-related field.
- Registration with the applicable professional licensing body required.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience working within a large system context with a good understanding of public policy.
- Experience in Finance & Human Resource management of multi-million-dollar organizations.
- Master of Public, Business or Health Care Administration preferred.
Company: Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
Job Category: Health Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A