Website TJX Canada – Winners, Marshalls, HomeSense
Responsible for providing coordination and administration support to complete recruitment process including pre-screening Applicant Tracking System (ATS) candidates for prospective roles, collecting and validating new hire documentation, completing background investigation and reference checks and coordinating /tracking Contingent workers with recruitment agencies
- Assists and participates on special projects as assigned
- Accountable for running regular recruitment activity reports to share with the TA team, sets up maintains spreadsheets for trakcing and scheduling processes
- Identifies opportunities to build and improve on various existing processes, programs and current standards that directly impact recruitment activities in the business
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to build cross-functional relationships across the organization; ability to provide guidance and information to candidates on recruitment process; must be bilingual French and English.written and spoken.
- Some knowledge of recruitment trends/technologies, staffing/employment practices; experience with ATS, PeopleSoft/Oracle HR experience preferred.
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Management and or working towards CHRP designation preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Human Resources or Recruitment preferably within a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including analysis of information to effectively resolve issues and implement solutions.
- Good project management and organizational skills to help prioritize activities and resources to meet the department needs; ability to track, update and maintain project activities and timelines.
Company: TJX Canada – Winners, Marshalls, HomeSense
Job Category: Supermarket
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A