Website Whole Foods
All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Checks product to ensure it meets WFM quality standards.
- Measures, mixes, and prepares raw materials according to company specifications and recipes.
- Ensures temp, sweep, and sanitation logs are completed.
- Forms, cuts, molds, shapes, and bakes dough.
- Monitors cooking completion times and sets heat and humidity temperatures for proof box.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Basic math skills for recipe conversions and modifications.
- Thorough product knowledge.
- Working knowledge and application of all merchandising expectations within the department.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Working understanding of and compliance with all WFM quality goals, policies and procedures.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to use point of sale electronic systems.
Company: Whole Foods
Job Category: Supermarket Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A