QMO Product Managers are responsible for guiding the maturity of testing practices for products within their portfolio. This is a critical role that sets the strategy, roadmap, and evolution of quality. These roadmaps will include but not limited to Automation strategies, Testing efficiency opportunities, test knowledge management and reporting. In addition to the roadmap creation, it is important for this role to promote and mentor the adoption of testing processes that allow for scalability and increased speed to market while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Strategize operational transition of project work that affects products in their portfolio.
- Strategize and support delivery of Test Automation road map for products within portfolio.
- Work with scrum masters to champion change within product teams to remove pain points in their delivery process.
- Create, maintain, and support delivery of QA road mapping for product stack. This includes manual testing process improvements, automation opportunities and NFR strategies.
- Improving QMO and development processes to support an effective global team.
- Support the Commercial and Digital teams in assessing project risk, developing test strategies, test plans in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Oversee and evolve knowledge management strategy that allows for scalability and prevents loss of IP as people move out of the organization or to other teams.
- Create and maintain automation and performance scripting backlog for products. Work with various team members to translate Manual Testing tasks into automation stories for QA backlog.
- Manage resource intake process for products in portfolio.
- Strategize and support delivery of Performance testing road map for product teams under their portfolio.
- Work with varying maturity levels of software delivery teams to pinpoint which processes and or standards would support the team towards growth in maturity.
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of automation for products under portfolio.
- Must provide high level of customer service to internal and external guests.
- Experience with Agile, DevOps and/or Lean Development methodologies
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expertise in understanding whole systems and take responsibility for teaching this to others.
- Demonstrate sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and meet unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Mathematics or
- Statistics or Related experience.
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Previous experience with web services, microservices, and ETL tools and technologies.
- Outstanding communication skills
- 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Experience in Test Automation frameworks
- 7-10 years quality assurance experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A