Website Western University
The Research Development Officer will be responsible for supporting internal and/or external research funding processes at Western.
- The role will directly support research funding development through the identification of internal and/or external opportunities for funding, and will assist directly with opportunity dissemination, grant crafting, and proposal development.
- The role will ensure that each proposal conforms to Western’s and the funding agencies’ policies, procedures and criteria.
- The Research Development Officer will also coordinate activities among Western’s researchers, its local affiliates, and other national and international peer institutions, with the goal of facilitating the success of research proposals, and will provide expertise regarding internal and/or external funding processes, while delivering client-oriented services in support of the university’s research initiatives and endeavours.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional manner, tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with associates and colleagues including senior management
- A desire to grow and advance skills, which is demonstrated by attending conferences, workshops and other professional developmental opportunities to enhance performance
Company: Western University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A