Website Western University
Under the direction of the Associate Director, the Controls Specialist is responsible for the design, installation and maintenance of the University’s Direct Digital Control (DDC) system and communication network.
- The role serves as a technical specialist relative to the application development and implementation of computer-based technology within the Division.
- The role is also the primary Project Designer for WES and leads the installation and coordination of new or renovation projects, while also being responsible for the effective operation of WES including: heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and utility metering systems.
- In addition, the Controls Specialist coordinates the efforts of and schedules for backup operators to ensure proper operation of the system.
- 1 year experience providing HVAC support preferably in a large, multi-site organization
- 2 years’ experience operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HVAC electronic controls in an industrial, institutional, or commercial setting
- Certified Engineering Technologist designation is preferred
- 2 years’ experience programming and working with HVAC electronic controls
Company: Western University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sudbury, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A