Website Western University
The Programmer/Analyst will be responsible for providing web development expertise for various projects within the Faculty of Education
- The role will support and work with various clients to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications and web pages that address the Faculty’s strategic needs, while providing support for the applications, and assisting with planning for hardware and software enhancements to ensure functionality and the needs of faculty, staff and students are met.
- In addition, the role will participate in short and long range planning of the delivery of programming services, with a focus on identifying opportunities for technological and process improvements.
- The Programmer/Analyst will ensure the latest techniques and strategies are used, and provide recommendations to clients regarding the planning and delivery of services.
- Project Management certification (or progression towards certification) preferred
- 5 years’ experience using Velocity Templating Language (VLT) and styling XML with HTML and CSS preferred
Company: Western University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A