Website Western University
The Digital Experience Director will lead digital strategic planning and operational execution of the cross-platform digital brand strategy for Western University
- The role will lead the team responsible for developing progressive brand experiences across touchpoints and oversee the delivery and continuous improvement of user experiences across a variety of platforms at key moments in the user journey.
- The role will be a leader and mentor, providing oversight on various web, marketing, graphic design, video and motion graphics projects.
- The role will also provide strategic advice and guidance to communications staff and leaders across campus, and work in collaboration to implement agile digital methodologies and to maintain a cohesive brand for the University.
- In addition, the Digital Experience Director will manage the development, implementation, monitoring, and assessment of a broad range of digital initiatives that align to strategic priorities, with a goal of building and promoting Western’s brand and reputation locally, nationally, and internationally.
- 4 years’ in formal leadership of a team of professionals
- A variety of CMS platforms, including open and closed source
- Establishing and executing successful digital strategies in complex or matrixed organization
- Experience in a post-secondary environment preferred
Company: Western University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A