Website The Wendy's Company
As a Shift Manager you will be responsible for assisting the execution of daily operations activities.
- Will be required to maintain SOS for our guests.
- Will be required to address guest issues so they have a Vow Experience.
- Looking for individuals who can work closing shifts
- Monitor inventory levels and communicate to upper management to ensure we have enough products to run a smooth shift
- Will be required to work different positions in order to run a smooth shift.
- Must be available during Holidays and Weekends !!
- Will be required to address food safety issues, coach and train employees.
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to Team members.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Experience working in a restaurant, preferable in a managerial position
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A