Website The Wendy's Company
The stuff you want – like fun people, quality food, a schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck – done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something good.
- Solid social skills – you act like your grandma is standing behind you (at least while you’re at work).
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers.
- You see whatever’s low – ketchup, straws, cups – and you fill it back up.
- Handle weather related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking out trash in the summer, etc.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then
- Stand and move for most – if not all – of your shift.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A