Website The Wendy's Company
Shift Supervisors are a critical part of our restaurant leadership team. Shift Supervisors work with restaurant management to provide the direction and training required on every shift to exceed our customer’s expectations. As a Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting the execution of daily operations activities.
- Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures to “Delight Every Customer”.
- Act as Cash Manager as needed, including setting up cash register(s) at open and verifying cash at close.
- Work with Restaurant Management team to ensure quality, production and service standards are met and to create a safe, efficient and professional environment for customer and other employees.
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew members.
- Perform walk-through’s to ensure restaurant is ready to open/close and/or rush-ready.
- Ability to motivate staff and work well with others
- Previous food/customer service experience is an asset
- Must be able to take direction, give direction, work well in a team environment
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Company: The Wendy’s Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A