Website Walmart Canada
A Meat Department Associate maintains, zoning and stocking assigned area, assists customers and maintains modules and featured items on promotion, while providing ongoing service to exemplary customer service through adherence to Walmart’s fundamental principles and values.
- Ensure merchandise has the correct labels and signs.
- Adhere to standards and guidelines for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibration, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation.
- Rotate products and check expiry dates.
- Take orders for the delicatessen department; slicing and preparing merchandise, such as meat, cheese, fried chicken.
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Follow proper procedures for orders, clearance, markups and markdowns, signage, shelf talkers, pricing and labels.
Company: Walmart Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A