Website Walmart Canada
he Pharmacy Assistant assists the Pharmacist in the technical aspects of prescription filling and administrative duties in order to increase the Pharmacist’s opportunity to provide patient care. The Pharmacy Assistant is expected to participate in all aspects of Pharmacy Operations required of a team player.
- Receiving prescriptions from patients, following provincial legal/regulatory conditions and assessing the prescription for completeness i.e. Name; Address; DOB; Allergies
- Assisting with OTC Operations and ordering, stocking, cashier duties as assigned by OTC Manager and/or Pharmacist.
- Clerical Organization, filing prescriptions, invoices, reports, correspondence and memos and completing any administrative support functions assigned.
- General Housekeeping, stocking Prescription filling supplies.
- Maintaining Inventory Control, assisting Pharmacist in maintaining appropriate stock levels of drugs and supplies, checking for and pulling expired medications at least monthly.
Company: Walmart Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waterloo, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A