Website Island Health
Reporting to the Site Director, Community Hospitals, the Site Manager is accountable for directing patient care services. This includes providing day-to-day direction for patient care delivery, operational planning, human resource deployment, financial monitoring, quality management and education.
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant health discipline and five (5) years of relevant managerial experience.
- Ability to work effectively with staff, physicians and community members.
- Ability to develop and nurture an environment where quality improvement principles are embraced and used on a continuous basis.
- Ability to integrate administrative, professional and operational aspects of the service areas throughout the Vancouver Island Health Authority in an effective and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in the context of evolving needs and skills in negotiating creative solutions.
- Strong management skills, particularly in staff and budget areas.
- Appropriate certification, license or professional designation.
Company: Island Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alert Bay, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A