Website Island Health
Reporting to the Manager or designate, performs skilled electrical work at the journeyman level in installing, constructing, altering, repairing, maintaining and servicing electrical equipment and systems for a multi-site operation. Operates and maintains building systems and equipment.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Grade 10 plus two years’ recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Certificate of Apprenticeship or Trades
- Qualification Certificate as a Journeyman Electrician recognized by the Province of BC. Valid class 5 British Columbia drivers license.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Company: Island Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A