Website Island Health
Reports to the Manager or designate. Under the general direction of the treating Staff Therapist, carries out individual and group therapeutic, recreational, and physical activities to improve and maintain the functional abilities of patients and residents. Performs related functions such as providing direction to volunteers during activity programs, transporting patients and residents to and from treatment or activity area, and reporting observations on progress to Therapist.
- Completion of a recognized Rehabilitation Assistant Program or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ability to teach.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Company: Island Health
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: View Royal, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A