In the Business Infrastructures team, the incumbent will be responsible for the daily tasks that must be automated, from the deployment of services to their monitoring, updates, performance and security.
- Be an important player on the surveillance team (rotation in the team).
- Implementation of systems, role and security management, business continuity (monitoring/backup);
- Participate in technology watch;
- Collaborate with developer teams for projects and CI/CD
- Design, implementation, maintenance, support, monitoring and backup of the various systems that make up the infrastructure of our company and our products
- Collaborate with network analyst teams and assist them in automating tasks on Cisco, Juniper, etc. equipment.
- Automation of tasks and procedures to improve the efficiency of different teams
- Optimize the IT work structure in a growing environment;
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of cloud computing environments
- Good knowledge of virtualization architectures
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of network operation and security
- Functional Technical English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Repentigny, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A