Perform secretarial work and administrative support for the Engineering department. Ensure certain liaisons between public utility companies or other stakeholders and the Engineering department.
- Set up files according to directives, follow up on billable files and cable breaks and participate in the preparation of invoicing, keep files up to date and file documents.
- Ensure the opening and closing of engineering projects, assign them a project number, compile statistics on their evolution and collect data for the opening of potential.
- Correspond, assemble and complete, according to the directives, a list of work schedules and follow up by communicating any discrepancies to the persons concerned.
- Communicate with the various public utility companies in order to follow up on access requests for authorizations to open and close access shafts
- Perform various invoice verifications such as invoices from subcontractors, construction, commissioning, Bell and Hydro.
- Receive and process internal and external mail, complaints from Bell, Hydro-Québec or any other party and follow up, if applicable.
- Physically organize meetings, convene participants, prepare the necessary documentation for this purpose, attend them when required and write the minutes for approval.
- Secondary V, secretarial course.
- DEC in administration.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written French and English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quebec City, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A