Website VIA Rail
VIA Rail Canada continually surpasses Transport Canada’s safety standards year after year. Our focus is preventative maintenance, commitment through careful procedures on all our rolling stock.
- Determining root causes of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic defects on rolling stock.
- Plumbing and piping for air and water.
- General maintenance on: seats, toilets, tables, sinks, blinds, panels, windows, etc.
- Servicing major components of the train: wheelsets, couplers, springs, brake rigging etc.
- Automotive Technician
- Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Competency in Mechanics, Millwrighting, Plumbing, or Welding/Fabrication
- Experience in more than one trade.
- Red seal certification.
- Red seal certified tradespersons are ideal, however we welcome apprentices to apply!
Company: VIA Rail
Job Category: Government Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A