Managing product operational activities to ensure products remain compliant and competitive in market.
- Building a deep understanding of our products, member needs, strategic goals, and the market environment.
- Championing an insights-driven approach to understand what members value most and create solutions to achieve our goals.
- Monitoring product performance, analyzing data, listening to feedback, and making insights-driven decisions to optimize the experience and performance.
- Partnering with Technology teams to creatively solve problems, define business requirements, assess feasibility, prioritize features, and deliver everyday banking solutions.
- Leading the creation of product strategy and roadmaps.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the organization to evolve and prioritize roadmaps, assess new opportunities, and support the delivery of high-quality solutions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in product management in technology/finance
- Added bonus if you have a Master’s Degree in any of the above disciplines
- University Degree – preferably in Business, Marketing, Engineering
- Added bonus if you also have experience in a customer facing role in financial services
Job Category: Banking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A