Website University of Victoria
The Senior Data Analyst, SQL/Tableau Developer works closely with the Data Analyst and Business Analyst positions to develop data analytics and business intelligence solutions for Alumni and Development and campus partners
- Manage very large sets of highly confidential Alumni and Development data ensuring it is clean, consistent, accessible, interoperable, secured, defined and understood.
- Lead the design and development of data management tools and ETL processes for Alumni and Development business applications, SQL databases, Tableau business intelligence platform and cloud services.
- Design, develop, and optimize schema models and T-SQL database objects, including tables, views, indices, functions, and procedures for use in complex reports and the Tableau business intelligence platform.
- Design and develop Tableau data visualizations (charts, graphs, dashboards) that guide the planning and operations of fundraising and alumni engagement activities at UVic.
- Proven data management skills
- Proven SQL development and data modelling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of large, relational databases and data structures
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts
- Statistical and data analysis and exploration skills
Company: University of Victoria
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sidney, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A