This position scans packages, enters customs data, reviews and answers packaging questions, and performs other data antry and package duties as requested. This position inputs and processes shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies.
- Checks and forwards legal documentation.
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems.
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing speed of 30+ words per minute
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A