This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned.
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends.
- Takes ownership of customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices and trains others.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs./18+ kgs.
- High school diploma , GED, or International equivalent
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A