Website University of Manitoba
The Senior Project Manager will be accountable to ensure effective application of, organization change, communications management, benefit realization planning and other project delivery capabilities within the delivery of the assigned initiatives.
- Experience with application of project management and organizational change methodologies.
- Management of projects with increasing complexity is required.
- Minimum five years experience in projects in a formalized project management environment in a project manager role.
- PMI’s Project Management Professional(PMP), PRINCE2 Certification, IIBA Certification, or Certified Associate in Project Management
- (CAPM) designation would be considered an asset.
- Experience with the definition, documentation and tracking of project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Experience working as a Project Manager in a Post-Secondary Institution would be a definite asset.
- Experience with Solution Development Life Cycles and use of project management principles and practices (cx. PMBOK/PRINCE2).
- Undergraduate degree required in Business Management, Computer Science (or equivalent), or a college diploma with a specialization in Project
- Management or Business Analysis is required.
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience coordinating and facilitating stakeholder meetings, working sessions, etc.
Company: University of Manitoba
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Steinbach, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A