Website University of Manitoba
The Advancement Research Officer is responsible for researching and interpreting resources required to identify and approach prospective donors to the University of Manitoba.
- Analysis and Data Mining
- Portfolio Management and Analysis
- Has the aptitude and skills to continue to build a successful research function in the Department of Advancement Services.
- Responsible for prospect tracking on the Raise’s Edge system.
- Supervise the activities of Prospect Research Officer (DR/ NCTR)
- Prospect Management
- Advancement Research & Rating
- Secondary focus will be to provides a full range of research support for the University’s fundraising activities
- Two years experience in the area of prospect research is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in working with databases and information management is an asset.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline with two years of directly related administrative experience is required.
- Two years experience of working in a large, complex fundraising environment is required.
- Demonstrated experience in research methodologies and analysis of information an asset.
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience in evaluating the credibility of information resources is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with data mining & analysis is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel an asset.
Company: University of Manitoba
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brandon, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A