Support the development and implementation of sound credit policies and practices that both support sales growth and balance risk.
- Review reports and analyses to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of current policies and procedures.
- Maintain efficient and effective Collection procedures that impact Accounts Receivable (A/R) aging.
- Develop strategies that support business operations and efficient department performance.
- Support the development and implementation of sound credit policies and practices that both support sales growth and balance risk.
- Manage operations and staff of Uline’s Credit and Collections teams.
- Manage strong relationships with Sales, Customer Service and various Corporate teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel required; High Radius and SQL experience are assets.
- Ability to interpret financial statements and Dun & Bradstreet credit reports.
- 3+ years of experience in Credit or Collection and management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A