Director of operations overseeing the day-to-day functions of Uline’s 450+ employee Toronto branch, including Warehouse, Customer Service, Sales, HR, IT and Facilities.
- Operations manager over a pick-and-pack facility with over 38,500 SKUs in a 1.2 million-square-foot distribution center.
- Effectively coach and grow our 40+ person Sales team covering Central and Eastern Canada with offices in Milton and Ottawa.
- Ensure all buildings and landscaping always exceed company standards.
- Supervise Call Center operations to consistently ensure impeccable customer service.
- Provide hands-on senior leadership and drive accountability through performance feedback.
- Recruit and retain top-tier talent and manage employee relations.
- Experience supervising personnel.
- 10+ years experience in operations or general management.
- Limited overnight travel required.
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Distribution, call center and / or sales experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grande Prairie, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A