As a Financial Analyst, you’ll analyze financial statements, investigating and correcting any errors or inconsistencies.
- Lean on your expertise and critical thinking skills to identify processes that could impact financial performance and implement solutions.
- Support bi-weekly Payroll function.
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, financial reports, balance sheet reconciliations and audit schedules.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects to include analyzing large volumes of data and communicating your findings.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Expertise in Access / SQL and Workday are assets.
- 3+ years accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A