Master Uline’s inbound and outbound overnight / night warehouse manager operations through an 18-month Rotational Management Program.
- Develop overnight / night Warehouse Manager / Management skills by leading and motivating others.
- Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Parcels, LTL, Slotting, Transfers, Velocity, Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout overnight / night warehouse job rotations
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced overnight / night warehouse manager environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse location as needed.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A