Guide and assist customers with special pricing requests in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Establish effective relationships with customers and vendors via phone and email.
- Provide customer feedback, new product ideas and trends to the Merchandising department
- Work with Uline’s internal departments to meet our customer’s needs.
- Provide knowledgeable follow-up and offer solutions to customers regarding requests and pricing.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers including excellent follow-up skills.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience with an inside sales / customer supporting role.
- Detail-oriented, decisive, and able to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment with coaching support
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English / French) -100% in both verbal and written forms.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A