Drive compliance with safety, quality and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives.
- Rotate and train on each aspect of the warehouse / distribution processes on all shifts.
- Provide recommendations on process improvement and assist in implementation.
- Provide daily leadership and hands-on support for the department.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- 3 years warehouse experience in a high volume, fast-paced distribution operation required.
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience a plus (Manhattan preferred).
- Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A