As an Order Picker, work independently to compile and ship orders.
- Contribute to our industry-leading safety record.
- Receive, check-in and put away stock quickly and accurately.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment.
- Replenish picking locations and unload trailers.
- Progress in your warehouse career to increasingly more independent and advanced roles.
- Contribute to Uline’s daily inbound warehouse operations.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A