In this role, you will act as a System Engineer on the CPE team. You will be engaged as a SME on many key projects and initiatives, partnering closely across product engineering and tech services. You will be responsible for multiple device fleets across the organization and the platforms that we build to support them.
- Continuously challenge the status quo, and push the envelope with solutions that will make our users more efficient and effective. Identify and remove friction wherever it exists, and bring delight to our users.
- Administer client endpoint configuration and security compliance standards using tools such as Chef, WorkspaceONE, and Munki.
- Maintain and create internal tools used to deploy applications and configuration
- Partner with other IT teams to create a great experience for our users.
- Design detailed monitoring and reporting dashboards for the fleet and related infrastructure.
- Help architect, build and support a robust testing and QA infrastructure program
- Manage, administrate and help scale our global fleet of MDM connected devices (macOS)
- Experience with at least one software development language including Powershell, Ruby, Bash, Python, Go, Swift, etc.
- Experience building internal tooling (CI/CD, Git/Workflows, Buildkite)
- 2+ year experience managing macOS at enterprise scale.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, using tools like Postman or GraphAPI
- Familiarity with configuration management software: Chef, Salt, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Strong experience managing client operating systems with a configuration-as-code first approach.
- Experience with MDM software: WorkspaceONE, JAMF, MobileIron, Intune, or similar.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A