Website Toronto Transit Commission
Coordinate and/or manage project lifecycle of assigned project(s), including defining, monitoring, and reviewing all project phases, resource requirements and dependencies.
- Prepare variance reports and explanations for management, identifying potential problem areas and recommending corrective action as required.
- Monitor project progress and performance against established terms of reference and work plans.
- Prepare and review various work plans, reports, or documents, including reports related to future project requirements, workload forecasts, and performance measurement.
- Act as a key point of contact, liaising and coordinating with the project team, TTC staff and external stakeholders as required to collaborate and exchange information.
- Provide project control support, as well as cost analysis and cost reconciliations.
- Candidate will be required to participate in the TTC’s Customer Service Ambassador Program.
- Analyze and interpret data, including performing cost / budget studies and research assignments.
- Provide schedule support, including the development of project schedules based on input from the project team.
- Track and monitor outstanding project issues and risks to ensure timely resolution.
- Demonstrates behaviors that support diversity, inclusion, and a respectful work and service environment that is free from discrimination and harassment. Helps to remove barriers and accommodate employees and customers (within their area of responsibility) in accordance with TTC’s commitments and obligations under the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and Related Orders, the
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and TTC’s policies.
- Provide project budget support, including participating in the development and implementation of business plans, budget objectives and workforce requirements.
- Sound understanding of transit vehicle procurements and the operating and maintenance environments
- Completion of a post-secondary college diploma or university degree in a related discipline or a combination of education, training and experience deemed to be equivalent.
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) and/or PMP (Project Management Professional) designation is an asset.
- Strong project management, planning and organizing, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficiency in software applications relevant to the work and area of responsibility, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint, Project.
- Ability to effectively manage documents, records and information
- Superior presentation and report writing skills
Company: Toronto Transit Commission
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A