Reporting to Assistant Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist (French communication) is responsible for coordinating the internal & external communications with a focus on handling mainstream social media and/or advertising efforts, and supporting on company’s information output, press releases and media requests.
- Assist in communications of strategies or messages from senior leadership.
- Implement a communication strategy that includes inbound media & influencer outreach and mainstream social media daily management and content creation. (Instagram/YouTube/Facebook/TikTok)
- Support the overall marketing objectives of company both externally and internally.
- Create high-quality contents, including but not limited to press releases, newsletters, speeches, statements, presentations, video scripts etc. that in line with company’s marketing guide.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team members to brainstorm content ideas, and produce copywrites for in-store promotions, website/App, packaging design and in support of other brand initiatives and advertisements.
- Foster relations and liaise with mainstream media, influencers, associations and partners, handle requests for interviews, industry events and community engagements.
- Perform damage control and support communication materials in case of any crisis.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior(s).
- Works well under pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of English/French (written and spoken), and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese).
- Ability to work independently, problem solving and strong interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in communication area, retail or social/digital background is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Optimistic and realistic, full of passion, creative mindset, attention to detail
- Proven social media experience and content writing capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders
Company: T&T Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A