Website Trent University
The Community Concierge is accountable for contributing to the education, career planning and personal growth of Trent University emerging and recent graduates
- Co-ordinates, administers, and implements Careerspace-related events, Alumni panels, employer information and table sessions.
- Provides support to all events run through Co-op, Careers & Experiential Learning, including, but not limited to: the Career & EL Fair, Graduate and Professional School Expo, Celebration of Research and Community Appreciation.
- Assists with institutional recruitment and retention efforts by participating in internal and external events (open house, tours plus, OUF etc).
- Flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of related municipal, community, or economic development experience.
- Knowledge of recruitment and hiring practices and performance management techniques.
- Knowledge of Trent University’s academic programs and principles of work-integrated learning.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills and the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Well organized, results driven, effective time-management skills and ability to focus on multiple priorities.
Company: Trent University
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Oshawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A