Website Transport Canada
Transport Canada’s needs or HR plans, volume management strategies (for example, random selection, invoking one or more assets, top-down approach) may be used for the purpose of managing applications/candidates.
- Successful completion of secondary school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience as a pilot-in-command (PIC) in global operations including Trans-oceanic.
- Must have a valid Airline Transport Pilot License.
- Post-secondary education in an aviation or related program to the position.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a specialization in aeronautical, mechanical.
- Knowledge of Safety Management Systems (SMS).
- Possession of a valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License – Aero plane Category.
Company: Transport Canada
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A