Website Town of Oakville
Under general supervision, performs work related to the operation and maintenance of recreation facilities.
- Operates all equipment normally used in the ongoing maintenance of facilities and/or other development programs of the Recreation and
- Culture department, in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Directs part-time employees and provides courteous contact and control of public within facilities.
- Performs manual duties involving simple repairs, service and maintenance work to plant equipment and properties.
- Works in a recreation facility or arena on shift work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School education or acceptable equivalent in education and experience.
- Preference will be given for previous experience and/or training in the operation of a recreational facility and maintenance.
- Experience in operation of related equipment, demonstrated mechanical aptitude and knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety guidelines are requirements.
- The successful candidate must have a valid and unrestricted Ontario class G driver’s license (standard and automatic transmission).
- A driving record that demonstrates responsible and safe driving behaviour.
Company: Town of Oakville
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A