Website Town of Oakville
Reporting to the Commissioner, Community Infrastructure, this position is responsible for providing professional administrative, executive and confidential support to the Commissioner of Community Infrastructure, working in a team environment in unison with all municipal departments and outside agencies.
- Provide back-up coverage as required for other Administrative Assistants.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist with special administrative projects as requested; researching and providing data and additional information. Perform basic information gathering as specifically directed.
- Maintaining corporate files for the Commissioner of Community Infrastructure office.
- Representing the Town and the Commission in a professional and courteous manner in all dealings with the public, the mayor and members of council, senior staff and other groups, agencies and individuals.
- Representing the Commission as a member of the corporate CREST organization.
- Management excellence
- Microsoft Office products, automated financial systems for budget preparation and accounts payable/receivable (CIS), AMANDA, and GIS.
- Current and future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information.
- Accountability and Respect
- Acts, regulations, and directives as they apply.
Company: Town of Oakville
Job Category: Cities And States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A