Website Toronto Community Housing
Based on analysis of operational data (arrears, vacancies, service levels, complaints data, etc) provide recommendations to the Sr Director, Business Operations, and the COO, in collaboration with the Regional General Managers, on what focused interventions can be implemented, and where to address emerging issues
- Assesses and analyses the regulatory and legislative environment to identify emerging issues and upcoming changes
- Maintains adherence to established human resources policies and procedure including collective agreements.
- Prepares reports for various stakeholders including the Sr. Director, the COO, executives, the Service Manager and the Board.
- Actively participates and contributes to the ongoing strategic leadership of operations within the Operational Support Unit; advising and providing guidance on service manager compliance issues.
- Promotes the Toronto Community Housing Culture Model within the Unit
- Ensures development and execution of progressive performance plans and a service delivery model within their team.
- Strong strategic thinking and decision making skills; the ability to develop creative solutions for a variety of current and emerging organizational and industry challenges;
- Demonstrated progressive experience in data analytics, business intelligence and process design.
- University Degree/ college diploma in Business, Public Policy, Data and Analytics or an appropriate combination of experience and education
- Experience managing staff
- In depth knowledge of social housing services and challenges including dealing with vulnerable populations
- 5 years of experience in data analysis, business intelligence and business process design. In depth knowledge of social housing services
Company: Toronto Community Housing
Job Category: Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A