Our Website team is a group of data-driven engineers, product managers, and marketers constantly testing and improving our site to increase our customer acquisition and revenue. As the Senior Web Analyst on this team, you will partner with the Senior Web Manager and our counterparts in Marketing, Data, and Product to analyze our visitor data, tell human stories about the paths they take, and produce critical recommendations to drive revenue growth. You will maintain our analytical data tools like Google Analytics, analyze experiment results, and present deep insights into optimizing our website.
- Analyze the impact of experiments in aggregate and in specific customer segments/on user flows
- Make predictions to determine the potential impact of testing conversion rate optimization hypotheses
- Present actionable recommendations and experiment outcomes to the Growth team and Thinkific at large on how to accelerate revenue growth
- Perform a variety of ad-hoc analyses and proactively identifying areas of opportunity for different business units
- Ensure that experimentation data is structured, organized and accessible to stakeholders as well as partner with other data team members to maintain accurate reporting capabilities for tracking key metrics.
- Own and maintain the analytical tools used by your immediate team and the rest of the company, including Google Analytics and Optimize
- Contribute to and support the overall data strategy and philosophy across the business
- Have a solid understanding of experimentation (A/B testing) principles and are comfortable with ETL tools and techniques
- Loves to learn and grow. They’ve found (and keep looking for) ways to level up their skills in this field, whether that’s through formal education, gaining professional experience, or maybe even building their own business
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to convey the results of an analysis using dashboards and written/verbal reports/slides
- Be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to think critically and analytically
- Be proficient with SQL, Google Analytics, and Excel and comfortable with at least one BI tool such as Mode, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Have 5+ years of experience in a data/data analysis environment
- Have experience accessing, transforming and summarizing data from a variety of sources, including a solid understanding of statistical and data modeling concepts
- Understand and have an interest in mapping data to the customer journey and influencing business decision
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A