As we continue to scale, Tesla is looking for high potential leaders to streamline operations across functions by building excellent teams and processes that support the customer journey end to end. The General Manager ensures the success of the site by overseeing all sales and service operations. In this role, you are responsible for leading cross-functional managers and establishing efficient, customer-centric processes to help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- Coachable. Takes full ownership of personal development. Regularly solicits feedback from teammates above, below, and adjacent, and demonstrates learning agility by making clear behavioral changes.
- Allocates and shifts resources as needed based on business priorities and customer experience. Resilient and calm under intense pressure.
- Highly mission-driven and motivates others to see the big picture.
- Dynamic problem solver who tackles change by leading with the Why and inspiring buy-in and action.
- Understands and owns every aspect of the site’s performance. Sets targets, drives execution, and holds the team accountable both for individual and team results. Drives standardization in alignment with broader organizational goals.
- Removes barriers and provides cover so team can execute against goals. Direct reports know what is expected of them, and how their work ties into the broader team direction.
- Actively monitors customer service trends to make necessary improvements and coaches the team in continuously improving communication, processes, and relationships to elevate the experience.
- Owns the customer journey from end to end and continually strives to improve customer happiness.
- Takes full responsibility for communicating business priorities to the team and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, influence, and hold teams accountable to achieve a common goal
- Functional experience in roles supporting both Sales/acquisition of new customers and Service/support of existing customers
- Must be able to stand or sit for 8 hours or more
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience leading an end-to-end customer-facing operation
- Experience leading large teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities
- Occasional travel required for offsite meetings and events; normally less than 10% of the time
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Longueuil, Quebec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A