Tesla Motors is looking for a Collision Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Follow Standards and work in Teams Perform Structural and cosmetic repairs on Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 vehicles in accordance with Tesla specific Repair procedures.
- Use Celette Frame Jigs for setting New Structural Components Glue, Rivet, and Weld structural components being replaced.
- Repair exterior cosmetic panels via Metal Finishing and body filler. Replace all parts associated with collision repair including body panels, suspension parts, vehicle structure, Radiators, Airbags and Trim.
- Proficient in Mig Welding
- 5+ years experience as an automotive collision repair Technician 310B License Excellent attitude and Enjoys working with others in teams.
- Neat and organized work habits. I car Mig Welding certification a plus Vocational Certificate in Collision Repair is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record. Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A