At Tesla Toronto Automation, we design, build and service custom highly-automated, high-volume manufacturing machinery that will help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Our location is currently looking for Machinist(s) to setup and operate our CNC Mills, Lathes and fabrication equipment.
- Machine materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic and other materials.
- Display a positive attitude and practice strong work ethics that reflects the mission, philosophy and goals of Tesla.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Operate CNC equipment such as Haas Lathes to produce unique quantities of parts.
- Review electronic or paper blueprints to ensure parts meet specifications.
- Assist in other work areas to perform fabrication, assembly and maintenance when required or as business needs change.
- Must be able to adhere to standardized processes put in place to successfully machine parts.
- Candidates need to have basic computer knowledge and skills.
- Must have basic hand tools and tool box.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating CNC machining equipment.
Job Category: Private
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A