As a Technology Lead – Splunk, you will be part of a national team of client-facing security professionals. You will support our TELUS Health SIEM program through maintaining platform health and log availability for security incident monitoring, supporting data integrity and engaging SIEM vendors to drive solution enhancements aligned with TELUS Customer as well as TELUS internal strategic direction.
- Expertise in Support lifecycle management and use case and playbook development for Splunk and knowledge of Next Generation SIEM technologies including UEBA and SOAR Experience
- Technology Savvy Problem-Solver: Resolve problems that are diverse and complex and frequently.
- Lifelong Learner: Committed to continuous personal development to maintain and enhance technical security knowledge
- Expertise with SIEM and cloud offerings and integration to GCP and AWS
- Architect, design, deploy and support complex security solutions end to end
- Analytical Thinker: Make timely and logical decisions in analyzing diverse information streams, evaluating options and formulating recommendations in order to resolve problems
- 7+ years’ experience with IT security systems administration and network systems administration including Linux and Windows
- Eligible to obtain Canadian Government Secret II security Clearance (or currently in possession of one)
- 7+ years’ experience with SIEM technologies including Use Case and playbook development, correlation, parsing, upgrades and ongoing maintenance
- 3+ years’ experience with database, web and security applications
- Ability to support 24×7 on-call rotation
Job Category: Telecom
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A