Website Toronto District School Board
Reporting to the Supervisor, Technology, the Analyst, ITSM Administration and Development is responsible and accountable for managing and ensuring the readiness of the mission critical IT Service Management/Enterprise Service Management platform (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining a detailed record describing every step performed of all changes or updates including modifications description, impact assessment, and procedures to restore back if problem discovered.
- Manage Discovery processes and related Service-Mapping settings/processes.
- Responsible for ensuring health of the system, performance, scheduling and monitoring of all required maintenance and software upgrades.
- Set-up and maintain listings of groups, locations, users, assignments, categorizations and other application data.
- Maintain health of CMDB.
- Participate in the design/implementation of application changes to meet the on-going need of the Enterprise Support Operations.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field with three years progressively.
- Understanding of I.T. performance measurement program
- Working knowledge of Client/Server and SaaS software applications
- Experience in analyzing predictive and operational indicators and developing solutions
Company: Toronto District School Board
Job Category: Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A