Website Toronto Dominion Bank
Are you admired for your attention to detail, exacting standards and willingness to help others deliver a legendary customer experience to our high value clients? If so, then get onboard for the position of PIA Client Service Associate. In this role, you will provide dedicated specialized administrative support to an Investment Advisor or team of Advisors on diverse assignments. You may also correspond with clients and other branch staff. In this frontline role, your first impressions will leave lasting results on our business and customer experience.
- Submit marketing pieces for approval, compile client information packages, maintain marketing materials and “Marketing Express” mail-outs
- Accept/create leads and ensure correct referral coding administration
- Participate fully as a team member, continually improve knowledge and keep others informed and up to date about status and progress, issues or other related activities
- Adhere to all policies and procedures and maintain a culture and operation of risk management
- Use insights to continually improve individual and team performance for clients
- Create reports for analysis of client accounts; communicate with customers to provide mentorship on products and services, and identify referral opportunities
- Provide a high level of client service which includes responding to phone, mail and electronic enquiries based on knowledge of full service brokerage
- Undergraduate degree or community college diploma preferred
- Willingness to complete the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook to become licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) within 6 months.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build relationships and work collaboratively, confidentially and independently
Company: Toronto Dominion Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A